When you come for your Appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans and other relevant information
- Patient registration form
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
Please find the documents to be brought to your first visit below